To create and share stickers on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open a WhatsApp conversation and tap the stickers icon at the far-right side of the text-entry field.
- Browse through the available sticker packs by tapping on the icons in the top row. Some sticker packs may include Live Stickers you or a friend made, Emoji, or Memoji.
- To add a sticker to your message, drag a sticker onto a bubble. You can adjust the angle and size of the sticker by using two fingers to rotate and resize it.
- Place stickers on top of message bubbles in conversations, and angle the stickers or make them different sizes. You can also place a sticker on top of another sticker.
- To create new Live Stickers or save other people's Live Stickers, follow the instructions provided by Apple in the Messages app.
- To create and edit your own Memoji stickers, follow the instructions provided by Apple in the Messages app.
Please note that the steps above are for creating and sharing stickers on the iPhone version of WhatsApp. The process may vary slightly for other platforms like Android or desktop. As of now, there isn't a direct way to track events from WhatsApp Stickers package apps.